Miracle Scraper - Biggest SCAM on the INTERNET

Additional Fees

I placed an order yesterday December 10th 2018, the ad on the website through Facebook is extremely misleading, it says buy 3 get 3 free. $8.98 each.

They charged my account for six total. Nowhere in the ad does it say buy 3 at full price get three free and it comes out to $8.98 each. I took a picture of the ad and posted it on their Facebook page they immediately deleted it. They have not returned my phone calls.

I cannot reach them via email. I have absolutely no confirmation number. And they charged my account within 10 minutes of the order And when I noticed the cost I tried to cancel it and cannot reach them and they do not call you back. Very poor business and an extremely good bait and switch.

I am now disputing the charge through my bank. Do not buy from this company.

I didn't like: Are internet pirates, False advertising.

Comments

I'm neither a troll nor a moron, but I don't know what a "miracle scraper" is or is supposed to be. I've read your post twice and still don't know.

It is incumbent upon the author of a post to provide background information or explanation of the product or service involved. Advice : don't buy anything else from a Facebook ad.

Miracle Scraper - Auto enrolled in VIP Discount Club

Additional Fees

I found out that after purchasing the scrapers, I had been auto enrolled in the VIP Discount Club, which after the free 30 day trial will start billing you $89./mo. Also, they advertise that you will get a free $100 gas card, with a picture of a card showing $100 on it, but when I called to claim it, they said it's not a card, but rather a voucher for $10/mo up to $100.

Extremely misleading! I am not pleased with this company, they are kind of scammy, in my opinion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Miracle Scraper Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Answered the phone quickly and offered to cancel immediately.

I didn't like: False advertising.

Miracle Scraper - Poor Customer service experience

I saw an ad on Facebook for the miracle scrapper and thought I would try one. When you try to order the scrapper, it continuously brings up other products that they are trying to sell; I finally gave up and thought I was ending the transaction, but my order goes through and along with the scrapper I find out I am automatically signed up for a 30 day VIP auto discount club.

I immediately respond to the email provided, 11-28-18, to say I was displeased with the trick auto club and I wanted to cancel the entire order; I also left a message at the phone number provided. I asked that someone send a confirmation email or return phone call to let me know the order had been cancelled, but that never happened. On 12-8-18, I get notice that my order has been shipped.

On 12-10-18, I tried to call their customer service line 3 consecutive times; after telling you "how important your call is to them", I am placed on hold waiting for the next available customer service person that never answers because a voice comes on, after you have been on call for some time that says "Thank you" and disconnects the call. This is terrible business and I will return the product, if it arrives; how can I trust the product, if I can't trust their customer service?

Product or Service Mentioned: Miracle Scraper Customer Care.